Friday, March 12, 2010

Potty Training

I never new potty training would be so difficult, especially having to train to at once. I have been trying for at least 1 year now off and on. Its been really in the last 2 weeks we have been working on it full time. I am so sick of poop and pee everywhere. The girls have gotten better at peeing on the potty and telling me when they have to go for the most part but poop is a different matter. They wait until they have done the deed and then proceed to tell me they have pooped in there panties. YUCK! I hate rinsing out poop panties. I usually just throw them away, its so gross. We got pull ups yesterday cause i was throwing away all there panties.They are expensive
though and abby keeps pooping in them. Just today abby comes down stairs and says she pooped. Okay, i change her. 10 min. later she comes down naked. I ask where her panties are she says she pooped in them. I go to swat her on the bottom, which appeared clean of no poop, because i told her if she pooped again she gets a little spanking. Well lets just say, the poop was still on her but when i spanked her and mommy got it all over her hand. YUCK again. So yes, potty training literally stinks in every way. I hope this doesnt take much longer cause it is driving me crazy. So this is how my days are filled lately, with poop and more poop and occasionally a puddle of pee on the floor. Yep. Got to love it. NOT.
Anyway. Please pray for potty training to be over soon.
thanks

1 comment:

  1. Sara..I hope this is going so much better..
    do you need some more balloons??!!!:)
    also..happy birthday david... hope to catch up with you soon.. would love to help with the potty training, if you needed...praise the Lord for upcoming summer..who needs clothing in the summer!!?? praying for you friend!

    ReplyDelete