Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Finally!

So I know its been awhile since i've written anything but its been hectic around here. Abby is Finally potty trained. It took a very long time but she has been accident free for 2 weeks now and that includes at night too. She wears panties at night...no pullups...she insisted on wearing big girl panties..so we let her and she has not wet her bed one time yet. YAY! So happy. Kylie is still struggling. She doesnt want to wear big girl panties. She gets upset when we take her diaper off. So we shall see  how it goes. Natalie might be potty trained before her...maybe..lol. Kylie has had 2 good weeks of not being sick so far. She is on daily antibiotics for her Urinary tract infections and she is on a new med for her siezures. She is still getting constipated though and we have to give her an enema twice a week to help her. As far as david and I go we both have to get our wisdom teeth removed. David is having 3 of his teeth pulled this friday and my 2 will be pulled in about 2 weeks or so. All of this with no insurance mind u and no credit to use either. All I can say is thank the lord for my parents..we are borrowing from them. We hate to do it but davids teeth were infected and impacted and causing alot of pain and so were mine. We really dont have a choice.  Anyway...we are both trying to have a better outlook on our lives. We are trying to be more positive in light of all that seems to be going wrong in our lives...its not easy but we are taking it step by step and with Gods help we will make it thru. On another note...My baby Natalie is gonna be turning 2 in august and I cant believe it. She is growing so fast. Its kinda weird for me cause the twins hadnt turned 2 yet when I got pregnant with Natalie so me not being pregnant now is strange...I guess cause its just something I was used too....I really would love another one...People look at me and tell me I am crazy for wanting more with all that is going on in my life now. I cant help it. I just feel that the Lord has another child in store for us. If its not God who instills this feeling of mothering and wanting of children than what else could it be?? If its just me than God will decide whether or not I get pregnant again anyway right?  So David and I are discussing the possibility of another one...we know we want one more..its just when will it be right to do so...is there a right time..yes and no...The way I am I say now..right now..I wish I was pregnant 9 months ago...thats just me being really impatient though. My life can be crazy at times and trying and stressful but my kids are my life to me. I think God made me to be a mother and nothing else. I have always felt this way. With every job that I had before there was something always missing. I wasnt happy with were I was at. I AM happy with being a mom. Do i get discouraged? Yes. Am I the perfect mom? NO....I make mistakes...but I love this Job. I love it. And I dont thank God enough for it. Because I am so blessed to be a mother. There was a time in my life when I didnt think it was going to be possible. We tried for 4 years to get pregnant...it was so hard....but then God blessed us with the twins....and then to our surprise 20 months later...another one with Nat...I dont believe I am done yet...I dont feel complete yet..I dont know if thats the way to word it or not because if for some reason we dont get pregnant again and God does not want this for us..than okay...I will be dissapointed but not unhappy...My family will be my family of 5. Then it will be complete. We wont know until we try right?? lol. Anyway thats enough blabbering on my part. I will try and post some pics of the new house soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment