Friday, December 24, 2010
Surprised
Well its the day before Christmas and all thru my parents house my kids are excited and screeching about. They look at the presents under the tree and cant wait till the morning to see what they have received. Mommy and Daddy are excited too because this is the first year they know about Santa and really the most important thing...the story of Jesus' birth. LOL. So theres a little poem for ya...So I mentioned in my other blog posts that I have been really thinking about and wanting another baby. Well much to our shock and surprise we are expecting again. I am due in late july next year. It was def. not planned but very much wanted. David took about a week to get over the shock of it. I think he is still getting used to the idea of having 4 kids soon. I am too for that matter. 4 kids...WOW... We should be out of my parents house by may..that is the plan anyways. We should be out of debt and in our own car and rental house by then as long as we can stick to our guns and this budget. I am really looking forward to getting out on our own again. Thought it def. will not be easy as we are adding another family member. Its been a pretty good last couple of months. All 3 girls have really enjoyed preschool. Natalie has really started talking since she started and she is so cute sometimes when she is trying to get out what she wants to say. Abby is doing pretty well in school. She is having some behavioral issues, such as listening to the teacher, following instructions and sitting still. We have her on the waiting list at behavioral pediatrics to get evaluated for these issues. Kylie is also making improvements in her learning and her behaviors. Her temper tantrums arent as frequent or as long when they happen. She will be going to get evaluated for speech, occupational, and physical therapy in the next couple of weeks to see if she will qualify for some extra help in the areas where she might be lagging behind. As for me I have been dealing with lots of morning sickness, more like all day sickness. I am hoping it goes away sooner then later. Its hard working at a preschool and having to run to the bathroom to vomit...ugh...nice...Davids work has picked up over the last month and we feel really blessed that he has a job this year. So anyways, thats whats been up lately. Merry Christmas Everybody.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment