Monday, August 23, 2010
So
So its getting late..Im tired, but decided to write something in my blog since its been awhile. Im starting to wonder why I even have a blog, cause I dont think anyone even reads it. I guess that shouldnt matter right. Blogs are for our own purposes right? Oh well. We are living at my parents house now. Been here for about a month. Its not too bad. A little stressful at times and well the occasional biting of my tongue when my parents put there two cents in about my kids or how I am raising them. Just a little comment here and there. Nothing too terrible yet. LOL. Anyway. So I got a job. At the girls preschool starting this fall. Well in a couple days actually. I was supposed to be a teachers aid for the 2yr old class but now it turns out I will be the actual teacher because the director could not find another one in time. I dont want to do it but it seems I am now put in a position where I cant say no. Its the preschool at our church. If it wasnt at our church, well then I might have just quit but its a little bit harder when u know the people who hire you and who u work with and go to church with. We shall see how it goes. I know I can do it, I just dont want that responsibility right now. The girls are excited about starting school. Abby and Kylie at least. Natalie has no idea what is gonna happen. She will be in the other 2 yr old class. The twins are in the 3k class this year. Next year 4k. Its going by so fast. I am hoping that we will find out more about Kylie's abilities while she is in school. She has made some improvements in speech and development but is still not where she should be so I am hoping school will help in these areas. She is going to be retested for Asbergers soon among other things again just so we can make sure she is getting all the help she needs. She is such a sweet heart and so darn cute. She gave me a hug today while we were at the doctor and said she loved me. That was awesome. Its why I love being a mom. Abby is still crazy and outgoing as ever and man she has the attitude of a teenager too. She is such a handful. Its amazing to me because from the very moment she was born everyone said she would be this way and she has turned out to be. Crazy. FUN. Intelligant as all get out. Too smart for her own good. She tests me every day but also makes me laugh every day too. She loves making people laugh. Natalie just turned two. She is a doll baby. So cute. Though her personality is def. coming out. She is spunky and can be down right mean to her sisters at times. Of course they can be mean to her too. But with her being the baby, she does get away with more. I can attest to this since I am the youngest of 3 sisters too. LOL. Love it. So I have been mentioning in my other blogs about wanting another one. I still do, most of the time. lol. But I dont think thats what God has planned for us right now. Its been awhile now, 7 months and still not pregnant so I guess its time to face the fact that that might not happen. But its ok. Im good with it. I love my kids. So I could go on and on and on. But i need to get some sleep. Kids will be up early. They have been waking up early ever since we moved in here. My parents havent learned to be quite in the mornings. ARRRG. Anyway to bed I go. NIght
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment