Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Starting out...again
Okay..I have never done a blog before but here it goes. A lot of change has happened in the last 6 months. David lost his job back in august of 2009.....wait a minute..is that poop on my floor??......Sorry, my child Abby who is potty training just pooped on the carpet..and then before I could get it.( those who have a weak stomach..skip this part lol) ..my dog ate it...YUCK! Anyways, as you can tell by my title..My wild things keep me busy. I will go on now. David lost his job, our house was foreclosed on, we had to file bankruptcy, David got another job in six mile, sc at the end of January, and we are moving now to Greenville, close to Furman. Wheewww! Thats in a nutshell of course. We have been through many trials as a family in this last 7 months or so and my faith has been tested a lot. I have struggled with the question why, I have struggled with the question of who I really am, and have struggled with the question of what is it all for? This blog is gonna follow our lives as we begin our fresh start in a new home, away from new friends, the beginning of new ones, and tracking the craziness of my life as a stay at home mom with 3 young children. So here I go....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment